- For Sale
- CommercialRetail and residence
1278 North Main Brewer, ME, 04412 Get directions$299,999 $72/Sq. ft.
- StyleMulti-Level,Other Style
- Age61 Years
- Parking No Vehicle Storage car garage
- MLS# 1106886
- Listed 5 Years 3 Months 3 Days Ago
Description: Bedrooms: GREAT OPPORTUNITY BE YOUR OWN BOSS IN THIS WELL ESTABLISHED, CONVENIENCE STORE.TWO 2ND FL. APTS.CURRENTLY OWNER OCCUPIED, LIKE NEW CONDITION, HIGH TRAFFIC, GOOD MONEY MAKER.
- Other: Accessibility Amenities: Other Accessibilities, Amenities: Bathtub, Amenities: Deck, Amenities: In-Law Apartment, Amenities: Laundry-2nd Floor, Amenities: Laundry-Coin, Amenities: Other Amenities, Amenities: Out Building, Amenities: Security System, Basement: Full, Construction: Wood Frame, Cooling: Other Cooling, Driveway: Gravel, Driveway: Paved, Electric: Circuit Breakers, Equipment: Cable, Equipment: Internet Access Available, Equipment: Other Equipment, Exterior: Vinyl Siding, Exterior: Wood Siding, Floors: Carpet, Floors: Vinyl, Floors: Wood, Foundation Materials: Poured Concrete, Gas: Bottled, Heat Fuel: Oil, Heat System: Baseboard, Heat System: Hot Water, Location: Rural, Parking: 21+ Spaces, Parking: On Site, Parking: Paved, Primary Use: Convenience Store, Recreational Water: Deeded, Recreational Water: Nearby, Recreational Water: River/Brook/Stream, Recreational Water: Water View, Roads: Paved, Roads: Public, Roof: Shingle, School District: Brewer, Sewer: Private, Site
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $5,510
- Tax Year: 2015
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||United Technologies Center-Region 4||9-12||0.3 mi|
|9||William S. Cohen School||6-8||1 mi|
|9||Fruit Street School||PK-3||1.1 mi|
|9||Abraham Lincoln School||PK-3||1.4 mi|
|NA||Washington Street School Building||1-3||1.5 mi|
|NA||John Bapst Memorial High School||9-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||State Street School||4-5||1.8 mi|
|NA||Wassookeag School||2-8||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.