- New - single family
24 Virginia Lane Bangor, ME, 04401 Get directions$249,000 $94/Sq. ft.
- Age10 Years
- Parking 2 Car, Attached, Direct Entry to Living, Garage car garage
- MLS# 1289914
- Listed 2 Years 12 Months 16 Days Ago
Description: Very Well Maintained 3+ bedroom Ranch. Enjoy the brightness of the home with the open concept. Cozy up to the fireplace during the winter in the Living room. Great working Kitchen with quartz counter tops & stainless appliances. Dining Room has doors leading to the expansive deck with an amazing fenced in area for all to enjoy. If this isn't enough wait until you see the fully finished lower level...
- Other: Amenities: 1st Floor Bedroom, Amenities: 1st Floor Master BR w/Bath, Amenities: Animal Containment System, Amenities: Bathtub, Amenities: Deck, Amenities: Fence, Amenities: Laundry-1st Floor, Amenities: Master Bedroom w/Bath, Amenities: One-floor Living, Amenities: Other Amenities, Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Appliances Included: Dryer, Appliances Included: Microwave, Appliances Included: Range-Gas, Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Appliances Included: Washer, Basement: Finished, Basement: Full, Construction: Wood Frame, Driveway: Paved, Electric: Circuit Breakers, Equipment: Cable, Equipment: DSL, Equipment: Internet Access Available, Exterior: Vinyl Siding, Floors: Carpet, Floors: Tile, Floors: Wood, Foundation Materials: Poured Concrete, Gas: Bottled, Heat Fuel: Oil, Heat Fuel: Propane, Heat System: Baseboard, Heat System: Hot Water, Heat System: Multi-Zones, Location: Intown, Near Shopping, Near Town, Near Turnpike/Interstate, Neighborhood, Neighborhood Assoc: Rolling
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $5,049
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||United Technologies Center-Region 4||9-12||0.8 mi|
|7||Veazie Community School||PK-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||Veazie Community School||K-8||1.4 mi|
|9||Fruit Street School||PK-3||1.5 mi|
|9||William S. Cohen School||6-8||1.5 mi|
|9||Abraham Lincoln School||PK-3||2 mi|
|9||Mary Snow School||4-5||2.1 mi|
|NA||John Bapst Memorial High School||9-12||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.